1. What are your working hours?
We are open all year round, on Fridays (from 2.30pm), and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9 am till sunset!
2. Is there an age limit for skydiving?
There is no age limit. People from 9 to 75 years old have skydived with us. If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a parent or guardian to sign the consent form on your behalf. Young children are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Depends on whether or not they fit properly into the harness.
3. Is there a weight limit for tandem skydiving?
Yes. We can take tandem skydivers up to 105 kg.
4. What should I wear to make my first skydive?
Comfortable clothing depending on the weather and trainers or sneakers (You’ll be given a jump suit that you can wear over your clothes).
5. Should I have any documents to enter the airport facility?
Yes! In order to get through the airport’s gate, you’ll need to present a valid ID card or similar document (passport, driving licence etc.)
6. What if I wear contact lenses or glasses?
No worries! – Contact lenses can be worn under your goggles and we have slightly larger goggles that fit on top of your glasses.
7. Should I eat before skydiving?
It’s a good idea to eat a light meal or snack before you head to the drop zone.
8. What should I avoid before skydiving?
It is strictly forbidden to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It is advised not to be weary. If you’ve done a scuba dive, there should be a minimum period of 24 hours before you skydive.
9. How long does the entire process take?
The whole process takes up to two hours from the moment you arrive at the drop zone to complete your skydive.
10. Can my friends come and watch?
Absolutely! We have comfortable facilities overlooking the landing area!
11. What forms of payment do you accept?
We take cash and most major credit cards.
12. Do you offer video and photos of tandem skydives?
Yes! There is going to be a video of your tandem experience. You can also get your video/photos on a Skydive Greece Flash/USB drive for only 10 euros more, right after your tandem jump!
13. Can I take my camera on the plane with me?
For safety reasons, you are not allowed to take anything on the plane with you.
14. I really want to skydive on my own. What do I have to do?
Great! We look forward to working with you in one of our training programs, static line or AFF training.
15. How can I get to Skydive Greece?
a. With the Suburban Railway (Proastiakos Sidirodromos): You get off in “Megara” station. Then you call us at +30 694 498 4312 to come and pick you up with our own car.
b. With your own vehicle:
i. You enter ATTIKI ODOS (A6 Motorway), heading towards ELEFSINA. At the end of ATTIKI ODOS, you pass the first tolls and you eventually enter the GREEK NATIONAL ROAD ATHENS-CORINTH (8A).
ii. After approximately 11km, you take the exit MEGARA- PACHI and you head towards PACHI.
iii. You pass by the PACHI village and you continue for approximately 3km until you reach your destination: MEGARA AIRPORT (CIVIL AVIATION ENTRANCE).
iv. To enter the airport area, it is necessary that you have with you a valid ID Card or Passport.
If you still have questions, call us at +30 694 498 4312.